haya - ہیا meanings in English
haya - ہیا meanings in English is mind haya - ہیا in English. More meanings of haya - ہیا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
haya - ہیا Definitions
Please find 12 English and definitions related to the word haya - ہیا.
- (noun) : your intention; what you intend to do
- (noun) : an opinion formed by judging something
- (verb) : pay close attention to; give heed to
- (noun) : knowledge and intellectual ability
- (noun) : attention
- (noun) : recall or remembrance
- (noun) : an important intellectual
- (verb) : keep in mind
- (verb) : be concerned with or about something or somebody
- (verb) : be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- (verb) : be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- (noun) : that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
More words related to the meanings of haya - ہیا
More words from English related to haya - ہیا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word haya - ہیا meanings in English in English.
accedeacquiescecommemorationconcededisbelieve homologatemindvenerateyieldacceptacknowledgeadmitaffordagreeallowassumebelieveconsentholdkeepobeyreceiveregardadmissiveaccededadeemingadhibitadhibitingadhibitsadmixingconceivingconjectobequitatesupputateaccountdeferheedrespectside withenvisionfancyguessimaginesupposethinkcareconsiderfigureobservepremeditate ...
Idioms related to the meaning of haya - ہیا
What are the meanings of haya - ہیا in English?
Meanings of the word haya - ہیا in English is mind. To understand how would you translate the word haya - ہیا in English, you can take help from words closely related to haya - ہیا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered haya - ہیا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word haya - ہیا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use haya - ہیا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say haya - ہیا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of haya - ہیا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ہیا?
Meaning of ہیا is mind
Whats the definition of ہیا?
Definition of the ہیا are
- your intention; what you intend to do
- an opinion formed by judging something
- pay close attention to; give heed to
- knowledge and intellectual ability
- recall or remembrance
- an important intellectual
- keep in mind
- be concerned with or about something or somebody
- be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
What is the synonym of ہیا?
Synonym of word ہیا are ماننا, لحاظ کرنا, خیال کرنا, میلان, دماغ, غور کرنا, ضمیر, مائل ہونا, دل, خاطر
What are the idioms related to ہیا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ہیا.
- A contented mind is a continual feast
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- A feeble body makes the mind weak
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A iece of one mind