iftekhaar - افتخار meanings in English
iftekhaar - افتخار Definitions
Please find 12 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word iftekhaar - افتخار.
- (noun) : a state of high honor
- (noun) : brilliant radiant beauty
- (noun) : an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- (verb) : rejoice proudly
- (noun) : a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- (noun) : a woman's virtue or chastity
- (noun) : the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- (noun) : the state of being honored
- (verb) : accept as pay
- (verb) : bestow honor or rewards upon
- (verb) : look on as or consider
- (noun) : the state of being held in high esteem and honor
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
More words related to the meanings of iftekhaar - افتخار
More words from English related to iftekhaar - افتخار
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word iftekhaar - افتخار meanings in English in English.
abutmentgradepierrundlecantileverfoundation honourlegstatusaffirmaverenunciatelimnnarratedeclaredelineatedemonstratedescribeprefigurereciterecountrehearserelatereportreputescrivestatetellescribingnarratingarticulatingdecorticatingdesiccatingelaqueateepitomizingexplicatingaggrandizedignifyennoblepreferapplauseapprovalapricotgloryadmirationcommendationcomplimentdefinitiondescriptionexplanation ...
Idioms related to the meaning of iftekhaar - افتخار
What are the meanings of iftekhaar - افتخار in English?
Meanings of the word iftekhaar - افتخار in English are glory, honour and repute. To understand how would you translate the word iftekhaar - افتخار in English, you can take help from words closely related to iftekhaar - افتخار or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered iftekhaar - افتخار synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word iftekhaar - افتخار. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use iftekhaar - افتخار in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say iftekhaar - افتخار in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of iftekhaar - افتخار with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by افتخار?
Meanings of افتخار are glory, honour and repute
Whats the definition of افتخار?
Definition of the افتخار are
- a state of high honor
- brilliant radiant beauty
- an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
- rejoice proudly
- a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction
- a woman's virtue or chastity
- the quality of being honorable and having a good name
- the state of being honored
- accept as pay
- bestow honor or rewards upon
- look on as or consider
- the state of being held in high esteem and honor
- اعلیٰ اقدار یا روایات کا پاس
What is the synonym of افتخار?
Synonym of word افتخار are تعریف, توصیف, دھاک, جلال, وقار, شہرت, عظمت, بزرگی, شان و شوکت, عزت
What are the idioms related to افتخار?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word افتخار.
- Knaves are in such repute that honest men are accounted fools
- He adds honour to ancestral honour
- No profit to honour no honour to religion
- Virtue brings honour and honour vanity
- Ancestral glory is a lamp to posterity