سَتانا meanings in English
سَتانا meanings in English is trouble سَتانا in English. More meanings of سَتانا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word سَتانا.
- (verb) : disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- (verb) : move deeply
- (noun) : an angry disturbance
- (noun) : a source of difficulty
- (noun) : an effort that is inconvenient
- (noun) : an event causing distress or pain
- (noun) : an unwanted pregnancy
- (noun) : a strong feeling of anxiety
- (verb) : to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- (verb) : take the trouble to do something; concern oneself
- (verb) : cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
More words related to the meanings of سَتانا
More words from English related to سَتانا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word سَتانا meanings in English in English.
abrasiongrindingpolishingquarrellingscratchingtroubleragwormragwormsrubbedrubiedabstrusedifficultembarrassmentirksomeobstaclepalacepinchpuzzlingthornyabstractarduouscomplicateddifficultydilemmahardhardshiphot waterintricacyintricatenarrowoccultoperosepainfulperplexityproblemsteeptangletenacioustortuoustoughuphillwearifulwearisomedifficilehardertuskydifficilitatedifficultateafflictionevil ...
Idioms related to the meaning of سَتانا
What are the meanings of سَتانا in English?
Meanings of the word سَتانا in English is trouble. To understand how would you translate the word سَتانا in English, you can take help from words closely related to سَتانا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered سَتانا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word سَتانا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use سَتانا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say سَتانا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of سَتانا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by سَتانا?
Meaning of سَتانا is trouble
Whats the definition of سَتانا?
Definition of the سَتانا are
- disturb in mind or make uneasy or cause to be worried or alarmed
- move deeply
- an angry disturbance
- a source of difficulty
- an effort that is inconvenient
- an event causing distress or pain
- an unwanted pregnancy
- a strong feeling of anxiety
- to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
- take the trouble to do something; concern oneself
- cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
What is the synonym of سَتانا?
Synonym of word سَتانا are رگڑا, مشکل, مصیبت, آزار, فکر, پریشانی, خرابی, اذیت دینا, پریشان کرنا, آزردگی
What are the idioms related to سَتانا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word سَتانا.
- Never trouble yourself with trouble till trouble troubles you
- A cack eaten in peace is better than two in trouble
- A clear concience bears no trouble
- A sorrow shared is but half a trouble but a joy that's shared is a joy made double
- Borrow is the mother of trouble