آگیا د ینا meanings in English
آگیا د ینا meanings in English is let آگیا د ینا in English. More meanings of آگیا د ینا, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
آگیا د ینا Definitions
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word آگیا د ینا.
- (verb) : cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- (verb) : grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- (noun) : a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
- (verb) : leave unchanged
- (verb) : actively cause something to happen
- (noun) : a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India
More words related to the meanings of آگیا د ینا
More words from English related to آگیا د ینا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word آگیا د ینا meanings in English in English.
absolveabstainacquisitiondisuse divorce emitemancipateeschew evacuateforgive forgoletliberateomitventwaiveabandonabdicateavoiddesertdischargeditchevict forsakegive upleavelet gopardonquitreleaserelinquishrenderresignset asideshootspareyieldabjointdisendowforslackquitingquittingdiscedeabstinenceairlessbandagebankbreakwatercrampdam ...
Idioms with the word آگیا د ینا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of آگیا د ینا
What are the meanings of آگیا د ینا in English?
Meanings of the word آگیا د ینا in English is let. To understand how would you translate the word آگیا د ینا in English, you can take help from words closely related to آگیا د ینا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered آگیا د ینا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word آگیا د ینا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use آگیا د ینا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say آگیا د ینا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of آگیا د ینا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by آگیا د ینا?
Meaning of آگیا د ینا is let
Whats the definition of آگیا د ینا?
Definition of the آگیا د ینا are
- cause to move; cause to be in a certain position or condition
- grant use or occupation of under a term of contract
- a serve that strikes the net before falling into the receiver's court; the ball must be served again
- leave unchanged
- actively cause something to happen
- a brutal terrorist group active in Kashmir; fights against India with the goal of restoring Islamic rule of India
What is the synonym of آگیا د ینا?
Synonym of word آگیا د ینا are چھوڑنا, بند, اٹکانا, روکنا, بند کرنا, روک, اجازت دینا, آڑ, مزاحمت, اٹکاؤ
What are the idioms with the word آگیا د ینا?
Here are the idioms with the word آگیا د ینا in them.
- Beat black and blue
- Let him fry in his own grease
What are the idioms related to آگیا د ینا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word آگیا د ینا.
- A secret is your blood let it out too often and you die
- A word and a stone let go cannot be recalled
- A word spoken is an arrow let fly
- Do not flee conversation nor let your door be always shut
- Do that which is right and let come what come may