Meer - میر meanings in English
Meer - میر Definitions
Please find 15 English and definitions related to the word Meer - میر.
- (noun) : an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- (noun) : an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- (noun) : someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- (noun) : an artist of consummate skill
- (noun) : a person who has general authority over others
- (noun) : a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- (noun) : presiding officer of a school
- (noun) : key that secures entrance everywhere
- (verb) : have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
- (verb) : be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- (verb) : have dominance or the power to defeat over
- (verb) : get on top of; deal with successfully
- (adjective satellite) : most important element
- (noun) : directs the work of others
- (noun) : Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978)
|My car||میری کار|
|My book||میری کتاب|
|My books||میری کتابیں|
|With me||میرے ساتھ|
|I can build that||میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا|
|That is not my book||وہ میری کتاب نہیں ہے|
|She competes with me||وہ میرے ساتھ مقابلہ میں شرکت کرتی ہے|
|Can you help me?||کیا آپ میری مدد کر سکتے ہیں؟|
|Do you have my book?||کیا آپ کے پاس میری کتاب ہے؟|
More words related to the meanings of Meer - میر
More words from English related to Meer - میر
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Meer - میر meanings in English in English.
abolishbreakcrackcreasecropculldisembodydisjoin disprovedisseverdissolvabledissolvedividedistort disbandfoilmasteroverpowerrazerupturewrestinfractinfringelaceratepluckrendresolveviolatebreak loosebreaking awaybreaking offsmashingparrockingunbracingaccountantarchmouthprincipalbeefychieftainesquireknightliegeprimatechiefheadheadmanleaderrhythmicalchieftaincy ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Meer - میر
What are the meanings of Meer - میر in English?
Meanings of the word Meer - میر in English are coatcard, master, meir and mir. To understand how would you translate the word Meer - میر in English, you can take help from words closely related to Meer - میر or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Meer - میر synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Meer - میر. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Meer - میر in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Meer - میر in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Meer - میر with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by میر?
Meanings of میر are coatcard, master, meir and mir
Whats the definition of میر?
Definition of the میر are
- an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- an authority qualified to teach apprentices
- someone who holds a master's degree from academic institution
- an artist of consummate skill
- a person who has general authority over others
- a combatant who is able to defeat rivals
- presiding officer of a school
- key that secures entrance everywhere
- have a firm understanding or knowledge of; be on top of
- be or become completely proficient or skilled in
- have dominance or the power to defeat over
- get on top of; deal with successfully
- most important element
- directs the work of others
- Israeli statesman (born in Russia) (1898-1978)
What is the synonym of میر?
Synonym of word میر are میر, مورت, تصویر, گنجفے کا بادشاہ, ببیا یا غلام, توڑنا, منیب, مکھ, مڈھ, سردار
What are the idioms related to میر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word میر.
- He that can master his thirst is master of his health
- A diligent scholar and the master paid
- A good payer is master of another man's purse
- A past master
- A wise man will be master of mind a fool will be its slave
How to use میر in a sentence?
Here is few example on how to use میر in a sentence.
- My car — میری کار
- My book — میری کتاب
- My books — میری کتابیں
- With me — میرے ساتھ
- I can build that — میں اسے تعمیر کرسکتا تھا