پاک صاف meanings in English
پاک صاف Definitions
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word پاک صاف.
- (adjective) : free of extraneous elements of any kind
- (adjective satellite) : in a state of sexual virginity
- (adjective satellite) : concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied
- (adjective satellite) : free from discordant qualities
- (adjective satellite) : without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- (adjective) : (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- (adjective) : (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults; sinless
More words related to the meanings of پاک صاف
More words from English related to پاک صاف
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word پاک صاف meanings in English in English.
abstemiouschastecontinentrighteousabstinentgoody goodyholyincorruptpiouspuretemperatevirtuousparsaactualconstitutionalessentialfundamentalgenuineimmanentliteralmothernaturalprimalprimevalprimogenialvirtualauthenticinnateintrinsicoriginalprimaryprimitiveprimordialradicalrealultimateunadulteratedunfeignedveritablearchetypearchetypalcapitalessence lineagematterprincipalbasicfoundation germhypostasis ...
Idioms with the word پاک صاف in it
Idioms related to the meaning of پاک صاف
What are the meanings of پاک صاف in English?
Meanings of the word پاک صاف in English are guiltless and pure. To understand how would you translate the word پاک صاف in English, you can take help from words closely related to پاک صاف or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered پاک صاف synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word پاک صاف. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use پاک صاف in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say پاک صاف in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of پاک صاف with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by پاک صاف?
Meanings of پاک صاف are guiltless and pure
Whats the definition of پاک صاف?
Definition of the پاک صاف are
- free of extraneous elements of any kind
- in a state of sexual virginity
- concerned with theory and data rather than practice; opposed to applied
- free from discordant qualities
- without qualification; used informally as (often pejorative) intensifiers
- (of color) being chromatically pure; not diluted with white or grey or black
- (used of persons or behaviors) having no faults; sinless
What is the synonym of پاک صاف?
Synonym of word پاک صاف are بے گناہ, بے قصور, معصوم, نردوکھی, نراپرادھ, نربکار, پاک صاف, بے خطا, مبرا, پارسا
What are the idioms with the word پاک صاف?
Here are the idioms with the word پاک صاف in them.
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- A good conscience is a continual feast
- A healthy conscience is like a wall of brass
- Bring up a raver and it will peck out your eyes
- Correct accounts keep good friends
What are the idioms related to پاک صاف?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word پاک صاف.
- To the pure all things are pure
- Make all sure and keep all pure
- Pure quantity
- Pure reason
- Pure reason