Khtai - کھٹائی meanings in English
Khtai - کھٹائی Definitions
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Khtai - کھٹائی.
- (noun) : street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- (noun) : any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- (adjective satellite) : having the characteristics of an acid
- (adjective satellite) : being sour to the taste
- (noun) : pH values below 7
- (noun) : the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth
- (noun) : the property of being acidic
- (noun) : reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- (noun) : the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
More words related to the meanings of Khtai - کھٹائی
More words from English related to Khtai - کھٹائی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Khtai - کھٹائی meanings in English in English.
acidblundererrorfalling fault fiascofourguiltmisconceitmisgivingomissionparkagoraneglectquadrivialsquarevenial sinwrongyardchocsquarkquartesquareschoakacidityacetatemustinesspiquancyasperitygruffnesssournessbadnessevilfaultinessfobilemischiefopprobriousnessoffensivenessviceevilnessimmoralitywrongdoingsmalfeasancemalignancyviciousnessbroilcorruptiondiscordfracasruckus ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Khtai - کھٹائی
What are the meanings of Khtai - کھٹائی in English?
Meanings of the word Khtai - کھٹائی in English are acid, acidity and mischief. To understand how would you translate the word Khtai - کھٹائی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Khtai - کھٹائی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Khtai - کھٹائی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Khtai - کھٹائی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Khtai - کھٹائی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Khtai - کھٹائی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Khtai - کھٹائی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کھٹائی?
Meanings of کھٹائی are acid, acidity and mischief
Whats the definition of کھٹائی?
Definition of the کھٹائی are
- street name for lysergic acid diethylamide
- any of various water-soluble compounds having a sour taste and capable of turning litmus red and reacting with a base to form a salt
- having the characteristics of an acid
- being sour to the taste
- pH values below 7
- the taste experience when something acidic is taken into the mouth
- the property of being acidic
- reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
What is the synonym of کھٹائی?
Synonym of word کھٹائی are کھٹائی, چوک, ترشی, تیزاب, تیز, تیزابی, حمذ, ترشہ, کھٹا پن, کھٹاس
What are the idioms related to کھٹائی?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کھٹائی.
- Is it necessary to add acid to the lemon
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together