دھیان کرنا meanings in English
دھیان کرنا Definitions
Please find 14 English and definitions related to the word دھیان کرنا.
- (verb) : form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- (verb) : expect, believe, or suppose
- (noun) : your intention; what you intend to do
- (noun) : an opinion formed by judging something
- (verb) : pay close attention to; give heed to
- (noun) : knowledge and intellectual ability
- (noun) : attention
- (noun) : recall or remembrance
- (noun) : an important intellectual
- (verb) : keep in mind
- (verb) : be concerned with or about something or somebody
- (verb) : be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- (verb) : be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- (noun) : that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
More words related to the meanings of دھیان کرنا
More words from English related to دھیان کرنا
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word دھیان کرنا meanings in English in English.
accedeacquiescecommemorationconcededisbelieve homologatemindvenerateyieldacceptacknowledgeadmitaffordagreeallowassumebelieveconsentholdkeepobeyreceiveregardadmissiveaccededadeemingadhibitadhibitingadhibitsadmixingconceivingconjectobequitatesupputateaccountdeferheedrespectside withenvisionfancyguessimaginesupposethinkcareconsiderfigureobservepremeditate ...
Idioms with the word دھیان کرنا in it
Idioms related to the meaning of دھیان کرنا
What are the meanings of دھیان کرنا in English?
Meanings of the word دھیان کرنا in English are imagine and mind. To understand how would you translate the word دھیان کرنا in English, you can take help from words closely related to دھیان کرنا or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered دھیان کرنا synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word دھیان کرنا. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use دھیان کرنا in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say دھیان کرنا in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of دھیان کرنا with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by دھیان کرنا?
Meanings of دھیان کرنا are imagine and mind
Whats the definition of دھیان کرنا?
Definition of the دھیان کرنا are
- form a mental image of something that is not present or that is not the case
- expect, believe, or suppose
- your intention; what you intend to do
- an opinion formed by judging something
- pay close attention to; give heed to
- knowledge and intellectual ability
- recall or remembrance
- an important intellectual
- keep in mind
- be concerned with or about something or somebody
- be offended or bothered by; take offense with, be bothered by
- be on one's guard; be cautious or wary about; be alert to
- that which is responsible for one's thoughts, feelings, and conscious brain functions; the seat of the faculty of reason
What is the synonym of دھیان کرنا?
Synonym of word دھیان کرنا are خیال کرنا, سوچنا, تصور کرنا, فرض کرنا, گمان کرنا, قیاس کرنا, دھیان کرنا, ماننا, لحاظ کرنا, میلان
What are the idioms with the word دھیان کرنا?
Here are the idioms with the word دھیان کرنا in them.
- For mad words deaf ears
- Look to the main chance
- A foult once denied is twice committed
- A promise attended to is a debt settle
- Always to excel and to be superior to others
What are the idioms related to دھیان کرنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word دھیان کرنا.
- Knaves imagine that nothing can be done without knavery
- There is always less money less wisdom and less honesty than people imagine
- A contented mind is a continual feast
- A crowd of books distracts the mind
- A feeble body makes the mind weak