Tishnagi - تشنگی meanings in English
Tishnagi - تشنگی Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word Tishnagi - تشنگی.
- (verb) : expect and wish
- (noun) : an inclination to want things
- (noun) : the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- (noun) : something that is desired
- (verb) : express a desire for
- (noun) : prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- (verb) : have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- (noun) : strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- (noun) : a physiological need to drink
- (verb) : feel the need to drink
More words related to the meanings of Tishnagi - تشنگی
More words from English related to Tishnagi - تشنگی
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Tishnagi - تشنگی meanings in English in English.
abluvionflowanxietycareconcerndesireheedcaressedacquiescenceapprobationchoiceconsentpickapprovalassentpleasurevolitionwillwillsactactionarduouscallingjoblustmakingmanufactureploytendvalueworkbusinessdesignembroideryemploymentengagementerrand functionintentionlabourmetierobjectoccupationpurporttaskundertakinguseworkmanshipchoreskam ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Tishnagi - تشنگی
What are the meanings of Tishnagi - تشنگی in English?
Meanings of the word Tishnagi - تشنگی in English are desire, longing and thirst. To understand how would you translate the word Tishnagi - تشنگی in English, you can take help from words closely related to Tishnagi - تشنگی or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Tishnagi - تشنگی synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Tishnagi - تشنگی. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Tishnagi - تشنگی in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Tishnagi - تشنگی in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Tishnagi - تشنگی with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by tishnagi?
Meanings of tishnagi are desire, longing and thirst
Whats the definition of tishnagi?
Definition of the tishnagi are
- expect and wish
- an inclination to want things
- the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state
- something that is desired
- express a desire for
- prolonged unfulfilled desire or need
- have a craving, appetite, or great desire for
- strong desire for something (not food or drink)
- a physiological need to drink
- feel the need to drink
What is the synonym of tishnagi?
Synonym of word tishnagi are پرواہ, مرضی, کام, چاہ, رغبت, حرص, خواہش, اشتیاق, چاؤ, طلب کرنا
What are the idioms related to tishnagi?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word tishnagi.
- A little stream will quench a great thirst
- Go not for every grief to the physician nor for every quarrel to the lawyer nor for every thirst to the pot
- He that can master his thirst is master of his health
- More die of drink than of thirst
- Quench the thirst