ملکیت - Milkiyat in English
ملکیت - Milkiyat Definitions
Please find 9 English definitions related to the word ملکیت - Milkiyat.
- Estate - (noun) : extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use
- Keeping - (noun) : the responsibility of a guardian or keeper
- Owned - (adjective) : having an owner; often used in combination
- Ownership - (noun) : the relation of an owner to the thing possessed; possession with the right to transfer possession to others
- Property - (noun) : any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- Proprietorship - (noun) : an unincorporated business owned by a single person who is responsible for its liabilities and entitled to its profits
- Proprietress - (noun) : a woman proprietor
- Proprioception - (noun) : the ability to sense the position and location and orientation and movement of the body and its parts
- Tenure - (noun) : the right to hold property; part of an ancient hierarchical system of holding lands
More words related to the meanings of ملکیت - Milkiyat
More words from English related to ملکیت - Milkiyat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word ملکیت - Milkiyat in English in English.
abetmentaccordaccordanceagreeablenessaidappertainapplicabilityapplyaptnessbandagebaronybatchbuildcharinessclutchcommoditycompressconcernconformityconsensusconvoyconcordconformancecorrespondenceconcordancecoordinationcropculturediocese districtdriveldurationearth encroachmentepithetestatefarmfieffloor free holdfreight fundgeargeogirthglobegraspgripgroundhold ...
Idioms with the word ملکیت - Milkiyat in it
Idioms related to the meaning of ملکیت - Milkiyat
What are the meanings of ملکیت - Milkiyat in English?
Meanings of the word ملکیت - Milkiyat in English are estate, keeping, ownership, property, tenure, owned, proprietorship, proprietress, proprioception, consortism, ownerships, possessory, entorganism, entortilation and proprieties. To understand how would you translate the word ملکیت - Milkiyat in English, you can take help from words closely related to ملکیت - Milkiyat or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered ملکیت - Milkiyat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word ملکیت - Milkiyat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use ملکیت - Milkiyat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say ملکیت - Milkiyat in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of ملکیت - Milkiyat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by ملکیت?
Meanings of ملکیت are estate, keeping, ownership, property, tenure, owned, proprietorship, proprietress, proprioception, consortism, ownerships, possessory, entorganism, entortilation and proprieties
What is the synonym of ملکیت?
Synonym of word ملکیت are جاگیر, زمین, جائیداد, ملکیت, املاک اراضی, اقامتی منصوبہ, سماجی مرتبہ, جائداد, زمین داری, مدد
What are the idioms with the word ملکیت?
Here are the idioms with the word ملکیت in them.
- مستقل ملکیت کے طور پر ہمیشہ کے لیے
- نیک نامی مرے ہووٴں کی جائز ملکیت ہے
- ملکیت چاہیئے نام ہو یا نہ ہو
- دستاویز ملکیت
What are the idioms related to ملکیت?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word ملکیت.
- اب لیاقت کا معیار صرف دولت ہے دولت ہی سے عزت ملتی ہے اور دولت ہی سے دوست ہر جگہ بیچارہ غریب ہی روندا جاتا ہے
- کفایت شُعاری ہی سب سے بڑی دولت ہے
- پڑھا نہ لکھا نام مُحمد فاضل
- بیٹیاں اور مری مچھلیاں رکھنے کی چیزیں نہیں