baaj - باج meanings in English
baaj - باج Definitions
Please find 10 English and definitions related to the word baaj - باج.
- (noun) : an impetuous rush toward someone or something
- (verb) : provide (a device) with something necessary
- (verb) : cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses)
- (verb) : use to the limit
- (noun) : charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- (verb) : levy a tax on
- (verb) : set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- (verb) : make a charge against or accuse
- (noun) : the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- (noun) : government income due to taxation
More words related to the meanings of baaj - باج
More words from English related to baaj - باج
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word baaj - باج meanings in English in English.
accursecausefashpretextaddictionailmentchargedefectdiseasefault flawbad habitillnessmotiveoccasionrubbishviceaddictednessagistgeldlevytaxarraignmentlienthesisaccusationchallengeclaimcontentiondemandindictmentlawsuitpretentionpronouncementpropositiontheoryreclaimlessimpeachmentcomplaintblamecensureimpeachincriminateinculpateindictaccusalaccusingaccingingaccitingaccourage ...
Idioms related to the meaning of baaj - باج
What are the meanings of baaj - باج in English?
Meanings of the word baaj - باج in English are charge, geld, tax and revenue. To understand how would you translate the word baaj - باج in English, you can take help from words closely related to baaj - باج or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered baaj - باج synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word baaj - باج. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use baaj - باج in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say baaj - باج in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of baaj - باج with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by باج?
Meanings of باج are charge, geld, tax and revenue
Whats the definition of باج?
Definition of the باج are
- an impetuous rush toward someone or something
- provide (a device) with something necessary
- cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses)
- use to the limit
- charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
- levy a tax on
- set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- make a charge against or accuse
- the entire amount of income before any deductions are made
- government income due to taxation
What is the synonym of باج?
Synonym of word باج are علت, دعویٰ, نالش, الزام لگانا, سپردگی, حوالہ, تحویل, رکھوالی, ذمہ واری, اہتمام
What are the idioms related to باج?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word باج.
- Men do not realise how great a revenue thrift is
- A great reputation is a great charge
- What's this charge for
- Put someone in charge
- In charge of