گھن - Ghin in English
گھن - Ghin Definitions
Please find 14 English definitions related to the word گھن - Ghin.
- Abhorrence - (noun) : hate coupled with disgust
- Aversion - (noun) : the act of turning yourself (or your gaze) away
- Disgust - (noun) : strong feelings of dislike
- Dislike - (noun) : an inclination to withhold approval from some person or group
- Fulsomeness - (noun) : smug self-serving earnestness
- Grief - (noun) : something that causes great unhappiness
- Grub - (noun) : informal terms for a meal
- Loathing - (noun) : hate coupled with disgust
- Noisomeness - (noun) : the quality of being noxious
- Odium - (noun) : hate coupled with disgust
- Revulsion - (noun) : intense aversion
- Sledge - (noun) : a heavy long-handled hammer used to drive stakes or wedges
- Weevil - (noun) : any of several families of mostly small beetles that feed on plants and plant products; especially snout beetles and seed beetles
- Worry - (verb) : be concerned with
More words related to the meanings of گھن - Ghin
More words from English related to گھن - Ghin
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word گھن - Ghin in English in English.
abhorabhorrenceabominateahaversionblotchblemishblotblotsburdensomenesscarkcauterizationcauteryconfusioncontritioncompunctioncontemptdangerdamndiffidencedisapprovaldisapprovediscolorationdiscompose disconcertdisgustdishonourabledislikedisloyaltydismaydisorderdispleasedispleasure dissatisfactiondissatisfy disturbdisturbancedisclaimerdistractdistastedraft drossinessduressembarrassmentembarrassenamelentanglement entranceencumbranceenmity ...
Idiom with the word گھن - Ghin in it
Idioms related to the meaning of گھن - Ghin
What are the meanings of گھن - Ghin in English?
Meanings of the word گھن - Ghin in English are abhorrence, aversion, disgust, dislike, fulsomeness, grief, grub, nausea, odium, sledge, vermination, worry, loathing, noisomeness, revulsion and weevil. To understand how would you translate the word گھن - Ghin in English, you can take help from words closely related to گھن - Ghin or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered گھن - Ghin synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word گھن - Ghin. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use گھن - Ghin in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say گھن - Ghin in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of گھن - Ghin with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by گھن?
Meanings of گھن are abhorrence, aversion, disgust, dislike, fulsomeness, grief, grub, nausea, odium, sledge, vermination, worry, loathing, noisomeness, revulsion and weevil
What is the synonym of گھن?
Synonym of word گھن are گھن, حقارت, نفرت, کراہیت, تنفر, اکراہ, چڑ, کراہت, چڑھ, نارغبتی
What are the idioms with the word گھن?
Here are the idioms with the word گھن in them.
- گیہوں کے ساتھ گھن بھی پِس جاتا ہے
What are the idioms related to گھن?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word گھن.
- مروت نفرت پر غلبہ پا لیتی ہے
- ناخوشی کا باعث
- بادشاہ اور ریچھ اکثر اپنے محافظوں کو دق کرتے ہیں
- دو ملاوٴں میں مرغی حرام
- دُکھ کی رات پہاڑ ہو جاتی ہے