رائج - Raa ej in English
رائج - Raa ej Definitions
Please find 11 English definitions related to the word رائج - Raa ej.
- Afloat - (adjective satellite) : aimlessly drifting
- Common - (noun) : a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- Current - (noun) : a flow of electricity through a conductor
- Customary - (adjective satellite) : in accordance with convention or custom
- In fashion - (adjective satellite) : popular and considered appealing or fashionable at the time
- In force - (adjective satellite) : exerting force or influence
- In use - (adjective satellite) : currently being used
- In vogue - (adjective satellite) : in the current fashion or style
- Prevalent - (adjective satellite) : most frequent or common
- Rife - (adjective satellite) : excessively abundant
- Usual - (adjective satellite) : commonly encountered
More words related to the meanings of رائج - Raa ej
More words from English related to رائج - Raa ej
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word رائج - Raa ej in English in English.
abstractabundantaffluentaffluxafloatagoingapprovedaquosityareaawfullybastardybanalblondcentriccommoncontainedcontinuousconventionalcontinuecoarsecurcurrentcustomarydartdiminutivedrift edge efficient effluenteffluxeffusionemanationentireepidemicestablishedfang femaleficklefieldfinished flowfluidityformalisticfrequentfullglidegreatlygrosslygrudgehostility ...
Idioms with the word رائج - Raa ej in it
Idioms related to the meaning of رائج - Raa ej
What are the meanings of رائج - Raa ej in English?
Meanings of the word رائج - Raa ej in English are afloat, common, current, customary, rife, in force, in use, in vogue, prevalent, usual and in fashion. To understand how would you translate the word رائج - Raa ej in English, you can take help from words closely related to رائج - Raa ej or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered رائج - Raa ej synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word رائج - Raa ej. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use رائج - Raa ej in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say رائج - Raa ej in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of رائج - Raa ej with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by رائج?
Meanings of رائج are afloat, common, current, customary, rife, in force, in use, in vogue, prevalent, usual and in fashion
What is the synonym of رائج?
Synonym of word رائج are عام, بہتا ہوا, تیرتا ہؤا, پانی پر, سمندر میں, جہاز میں, سبکدوش, پورا, زور پر, پوری شدت کے ساتھ
What are the idioms with the word رائج?
Here are the idioms with the word رائج in them.
- ملک کا رائج قانون
- درزی اور مصنف کو رائج الوقت طریقوں کا خیال رکھنا چاہیئے
- بچپن سے رائج
- زندہ زبان رائج زبان
What are the idioms related to رائج?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word رائج.
- زمانے کے ساتھ چلنا ہی ٹھیک ہے
- معمول کے مطابق
- فیشن میں
- خوشامد سب سے چلتا ہوا سِکہ ہے
- بڑھیا کی مانگ ہمیشہ