بدھو - Buddhu in English
بدھو - Buddhu Definitions
Please find 18 English definitions related to the word بدھو - Buddhu.
- Bonehead - (noun) : a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- Booby - (noun) : an ignorant or foolish person
- Coxcomb - (noun) : the fleshy red crest on the head of the domestic fowl and other gallinaceous birds
- Dunce - (noun) : a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- Fatuous - (adjective satellite) : extremely silly or stupid
- Galoot - (noun) : a disreputable or clumsy man
- Goof - (verb) : commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- Goofy - (noun) : a cartoon character created by Walt Disney
- Goon - (noun) : an awkward stupid person
- Imbecile - (noun) : a person of subnormal intelligence
- Jackanapes - (noun) : someone who is unimportant but cheeky and presumptuous
- Loggerhead - (noun) : a stupid person; these words are used to express a low opinion of someone's intelligence
- Nincompoop - (noun) : a stupid foolish person
- Nitwit - (noun) : a stupid incompetent person
- Silly - (adjective satellite) : lacking seriousness; given to frivolity
- Simple - (noun) : any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- Twerp - (noun) : someone who is regarded as contemptible
- Witless - (adjective satellite) : (of especially persons) lacking sense or understanding or judgment
More words related to the meanings of بدھو - Buddhu
More words from English related to بدھو - Buddhu
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بدھو - Buddhu in English in English.
abstractabateafloatartlessbanalblunderheadcherubcommoncoxcombcoarsecredulouscrazydastarddaftdialtorydiametricdiametricallydirect dissolutedriveller dronish dupedulldufferdunceeffeminateeffeteemaciateemasculateemaciatedepidemicerectfacilefat brained feeble minded flabbyflaccid flaggyfluidfoggyfoolfoot pacefoolishfragilefrailgablegabygallantgauchegawky ...
Idioms related to the meaning of بدھو - Buddhu
What are the meanings of بدھو - Buddhu in English?
Meanings of the word بدھو - Buddhu in English are coxcomb, dunce, gaby, imbecile, simple, silly, bonehead, booby, fatuous, galoot, goof, goofy, goon, jackanapes, loggerhead, nincompoop, nitwit, twerp, witless, tony and grobian. To understand how would you translate the word بدھو - Buddhu in English, you can take help from words closely related to بدھو - Buddhu or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بدھو - Buddhu synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بدھو - Buddhu. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بدھو - Buddhu in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بدھو - Buddhu in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بدھو - Buddhu with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بدھو?
Meanings of بدھو are coxcomb, dunce, gaby, imbecile, simple, silly, bonehead, booby, fatuous, galoot, goof, goofy, goon, jackanapes, loggerhead, nincompoop, nitwit, twerp, witless, tony and grobian
What is the synonym of بدھو?
Synonym of word بدھو are بیوقوفی کی کلغی, حماقت کا طّرہ, علامت حمق, سادہ لوح, بدھو, دکھاوٹی, کودن, غبی, بالکل ہی عقل سے عاری, انتہائی کند ذہن
What are the idioms related to بدھو?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بدھو.
- بیوقوف میں ہمت کہاں
- نُکتہ چینی بہت آسان ہے
- کاٹھ کی ہنڈیا ایک ہی بار چڑھتی ہے
- بیوقوف آدمی پتھر پھینکنے والے کی نسبت پتھر سے زیادہ ناراض ہوتے ہیں