Aasaib - آسیب meanings in English
Aasaib - آسیب Definitions
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Aasaib - آسیب.
- (noun) : reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- (noun) : the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
- (verb) : be preoccupied with something
- (noun) : an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- (noun) : an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will
- (noun) : a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- (noun) : an evil supernatural being
- (noun) : someone extremely diligent or skillful
More words related to the meanings of Aasaib - آسیب
More words from English related to Aasaib - آسیب
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Aasaib - آسیب meanings in English in English.
acidaciditymischiefaffectionfiendgeniuslemuresmanesmisacceptationphantomphantomsspecteraffectationfondnessghostlovespookphantomyhaunceillnesstribulationailmentdiseasehardshipinfirmityinjurymaladyobsessionplaguetroublewoesuscitationappropriateobtainoccupyacquirebeleaguerclutchencroachget hold ofgraspimpingeobsessoverpoweroverrunpossessseizesmugtake overtake possession ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Aasaib - آسیب
What are the meanings of Aasaib - آسیب in English?
Meanings of the word Aasaib - آسیب in English are mischief, obsess, obsession, specter and demon. To understand how would you translate the word Aasaib - آسیب in English, you can take help from words closely related to Aasaib - آسیب or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered Aasaib - آسیب synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Aasaib - آسیب. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Aasaib - آسیب in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Aasaib - آسیب in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Aasaib - آسیب with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by aasaib?
Meanings of aasaib are mischief, obsess, obsession, specter and demon
Whats the definition of aasaib?
Definition of the aasaib are
- reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
- the quality or nature of being harmful or evil
- be preoccupied with something
- an unhealthy and compulsive preoccupation with something or someone
- an irrational motive for performing trivial or repetitive actions, even against your will
- a cruel wicked and inhuman person
- an evil supernatural being
- someone extremely diligent or skillful
What is the synonym of aasaib?
Synonym of word aasaib are کھٹائی, برائی, بدی, فساد, خرابی, بگاڑ, نقصان, ضرر, مضرت, خلل
What are the idioms related to aasaib?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word aasaib.
- He that hinders not a mischief is guilty of it
- He that is disposed for mischief will ever want occasion
- Mirth and mischief are two things
- Religion without piety path done more mischief in the world than all other things put together
- The mother of mischief is less than a gnat