اچھا - Achchha in English
اچھا - Achchha Definitions
Please find 11 English definitions related to the word اچھا - Achchha.
- Ably - (adverb) : with competence; in a competent capable manner
- Acceptable - (adjective satellite) : judged to be in conformity with approved usage
- All right - (adjective satellite) : being satisfactory or in satisfactory condition
- Creditably - (adverb) : to a tolerably worthy extent
- Good - (noun) : articles of commerce
- Goody - (noun) : something considered choice to eat
- Goody goody - (noun) : a person who behaves extremely well in order to please a superior
- Heavenly - (adjective) : relating to or inhabiting a divine heaven
- Meritorious - (adjective satellite) : deserving reward or praise
- Well - (adverb) : indicating high probability; in all likelihood
- Yes - (noun) : an affirmative
More words related to the meanings of اچھا - Achchha
More words from English related to اچھا - Achchha
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word اچھا - Achchha in English in English.
ablyabstemiousablestacceptableactualaffectionaffirmativeaglowagreeableagreeablyahaapplicableappositeappreciableappropriatelyapprovedayazurebluebreederbusiness likecandidcapablecertainlycelestialchastecleanlyclearclerklycleanconfessedlycontinentcorrespondentcompetentcoughconsonantcrackcreditablydandydartdiametricallydirect divine duckyefficient effulgentempyrealencumbrances entireethereal ...
Idioms with the word اچھا - Achchha in it
Idioms related to the meaning of اچھا - Achchha
What are the meanings of اچھا - Achchha in English?
Meanings of the word اچھا - Achchha in English are ably, acceptable, aha, ay, business like, creditably, sparkish, all right, good, goody, goody goody, heavenly, meritorious, well, yes, gude, niceish, nicer and proscriber. To understand how would you translate the word اچھا - Achchha in English, you can take help from words closely related to اچھا - Achchha or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered اچھا - Achchha synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word اچھا - Achchha. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use اچھا - Achchha in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say اچھا - Achchha in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of اچھا - Achchha with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اچھا?
Meanings of اچھا are ably, acceptable, aha, ay, business like, creditably, sparkish, all right, good, goody, goody goody, heavenly, meritorious, well, yes, gude, niceish, nicer and proscriber
What is the synonym of اچھا?
Synonym of word اچھا are اچھی طرح سے, اچھا, خوبی کے ساتھ, خوب, قابلیت سے, من بھاؤنا, پسندیدہ, قابل قبول, من بھاتا, ہو
What are the idioms with the word اچھا?
Here are the idioms with the word اچھا in them.
- اچھا اچھا ہی ہے
- آم بووٴ آم کھاوٴ اچھا کرو گے اچھا پاوٴ گے
- مال اچھا تو خریدار بہت
- اچھا کیا ہوا کام
What are the idioms related to اچھا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اچھا.
- عورت کی مصیبت میں دوست خدا داد ہے
- اتفاق اور اختلافِ راۓ ہی سب جھگڑوں کی جڑ ہے
- نیک آغاز کی نسبت نیک انجام زیادہ اچھا
- نیک آغاز نیک نیک انجام نیک تر
- انت بھلے کا بھلا