بیر - Baer in English
بیر - Baer Definitions
Please find 16 English definitions related to the word بیر - Baer.
- Animosity - (noun) : a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility
- Animus - (noun) : a feeling of ill will arousing active hostility
- Antagonism - (noun) : a state of deep-seated ill-will
- Common - (noun) : a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
- Despite - (noun) : lack of respect accompanied by a feeling of intense dislike
- Enmity - (noun) : the feeling of a hostile person
- Fang - (noun) : hollow or grooved tooth of a venomous snake; used to inject its poison
- Female - (adjective satellite) : characteristic of or peculiar to a woman
- Hostility - (noun) : violent action that is hostile and usually unprovoked
- Ill will - (noun) : the feeling of a hostile person
- Jujube - (noun) : chewy fruit-flavored jellied candy (sometimes medicated to soothe a sore throat)
- Malevolence - (noun) : the quality of threatening evil
- Malice - (noun) : feeling a need to see others suffer
- Malignity - (noun) : quality of being disposed to evil; intense ill will
- Vengeance - (noun) : the act of taking revenge (harming someone in retaliation for something harmful that they have done) especially in the next life
- War - (noun) : a concerted campaign to end something that is injurious
More words related to the meanings of بیر - Baer
More words from English related to بیر - Baer
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word بیر - Baer in English in English.
abhorrenceabstractaculusafflictionafloatagainstareaaversionbarbbattlebanalblondbreakcarvingcentriccommoncompensationconflictcontainedcontendcontentscorrosionconsequencescoarseconsciencecontrarietyconsequencecurcustomarycuttingdilly dallydiminutivedisagreementdisgustdishonourabledislikedisloyaltydispleasure disputedissension dissimilaritydrossinessdustyemulationenvyenmityepidemicerosionescharessence ...
Idioms with the word بیر - Baer in it
Idioms related to the meaning of بیر - Baer
What are the meanings of بیر - Baer in English?
Meanings of the word بیر - Baer in English are common, enmity, fang, female, grudge, hostility, jujube, malice, vengeance, war, animosity, animus, antagonism, despite, ill will, malevolence, malignity, barre, berms, berries and inimicality. To understand how would you translate the word بیر - Baer in English, you can take help from words closely related to بیر - Baer or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered بیر - Baer synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word بیر - Baer. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use بیر - Baer in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say بیر - Baer in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of بیر - Baer with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by بیر?
Meanings of بیر are common, enmity, fang, female, grudge, hostility, jujube, malice, vengeance, war, animosity, animus, antagonism, despite, ill will, malevolence, malignity, barre, berms, berries and inimicality
What is the synonym of بیر?
Synonym of word بیر are عام, رائج, میدان, گورا, متوسط, عام چراگاہ, بیر, مشترک, مشترکہ, ایک جیسا
What are the idioms with the word بیر?
Here are the idioms with the word بیر in them.
- پانی میں رہنا مگرمچھ سے بیر
- بدی اور خوشی کا بیر ہے
- کاہلی اور علم کا بیر ہے
- چوری کے بیر میٹھے
What are the idioms related to بیر?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word بیر.
- بدلہ لینا ادنیٰ درجے کا انصاف ہے
- شدت سے یا تیزی سے
- پیسے کا کام دھیلے سے نہیں نکلتا
- ناراضگی ہونا
- پیسے کا کام دھیلے سے نہیں نکلتا