اچاٹ - Uchaat in English
اچاٹ - Uchaat Definitions
Please find 19 English definitions related to the word اچاٹ - Uchaat.
- Bored - (adjective satellite) : uninterested because of frequent exposure or indulgence
- Dejected - (adjective) : affected or marked by low spirits
- Disenchanted - (adjective) : freed from enchantment
- Disgusted - (adjective satellite) : having a strong distaste from surfeit
- Disheartened - (adjective satellite) : made less hopeful or enthusiastic
- Dissatisfied - (adjective satellite) : in a state of sulky dissatisfaction
- Downcast - (adjective satellite) : filled with melancholy and despondency
- Drab - (adjective satellite) : lacking brightness or color; dull
- Dull - (verb) : make dull or blunt
- Flat - (adjective satellite) : lacking stimulating characteristics; uninteresting
- Humdrum - (adjective satellite) : tediously repetitious or lacking in variety
- Offended - (adjective satellite) : emotionally hurt or upset or annoyed
- Prosaic - (adjective satellite) : not challenging; dull and lacking excitement
- Restless - (adjective satellite) : worried and uneasy
- Sad - (adjective) : experiencing or showing sorrow or unhappiness
- Separated - (adjective satellite) : no longer connected or joined
- Sorrowful - (adjective) : experiencing or marked by or expressing sorrow especially that associated with irreparable loss
- Wearied - (adjective satellite) : exhausted
- Worn out - (adjective satellite) : drained of energy or effectiveness; extremely tired; completely exhausted
More words related to the meanings of اچاٹ - Uchaat
More words from English related to اچاٹ - Uchaat
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word اچاٹ - Uchaat in English in English.
abhorrentabreastabstractachromaticafloatagoairlessapartbanalbleakblowenblunderheadblearyceaselesscloisteredcommoncontinuouscorrespondentcourtesancoarsecoequalcolorlesscrimpdimdisconsolatedisinteresteddismal displeasedispleaseddispleasingdisquiet dissimilar discretediversedifferentdisgusteddrabdreamerdreardriveller dronish drowsy dupedulldufferempty headedepidemicequableequalequally ...
Idioms related to the meaning of اچاٹ - Uchaat
What are the meanings of اچاٹ - Uchaat in English?
Meanings of the word اچاٹ - Uchaat in English are disgusted, drab, dull, flat, humdrum, sad, bored, dejected, disenchanted, disheartened, dissatisfied, downcast, offended, prosaic, restless, separated, sorrowful, wearied, worn out and broken off. To understand how would you translate the word اچاٹ - Uchaat in English, you can take help from words closely related to اچاٹ - Uchaat or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered اچاٹ - Uchaat synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word اچاٹ - Uchaat. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use اچاٹ - Uchaat in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say اچاٹ - Uchaat in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of اچاٹ - Uchaat with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by اچاٹ?
Meanings of اچاٹ are disgusted, drab, dull, flat, humdrum, sad, bored, dejected, disenchanted, disheartened, dissatisfied, downcast, offended, prosaic, restless, separated, sorrowful, wearied, worn out and broken off
What is the synonym of اچاٹ?
Synonym of word اچاٹ are متنفر, کراہت کرنے والا, نفرت کرنے والا, بیزار, اچاٹ, نالاں, بے زار, کسبی, بے وقوف, طوائف
What are the idioms related to اچاٹ?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word اچاٹ.
- بڑھاپے میں کمزور جِسم جوانی کی نادانیوں کا خمیازہ ہے
- متواتر استعمال سے لوہا بھی گھس جاتا ہے
- پیستے پیستے آدمی کولہو کا بیل بن جاتا ہے
- غمگین کے پاس کوئی بیٹھنا پسند نہیں کرتا
- صداقت ہمیشہ شاندار ہوتی ہے