کورا - Kora in English
کورا - Kora Definitions
Please find 24 English definitions related to the word کورا - Kora.
- Blank - (noun) : a cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- Braggart - (adjective satellite) : exhibiting self-importance
- Callow - (adjective satellite) : young and inexperienced
- Cora - (noun) : (Greek mythology) daughter of Zeus and Demeter; made queen of the underworld by Pluto in ancient mythology; identified with Roman Proserpina
- Destitute - (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
- Devoid - (adjective satellite) : completely wanting or lacking
- Empty - (verb) : leave behind empty; move out of
- Inane - (adjective satellite) : extremely silly or stupid
- Insensitive - (adjective) : not responsive to physical stimuli
- Kura - (noun) : a river in western Asia; rises in northeast Turkey and flows to the Caspian Sea
- New - (adjective satellite) : original and of a kind not seen before
- Newbie - (noun) : any new participant in some activity
- Outsider - (noun) : someone who is excluded from or is not a member of a group
- Penniless - (adjective satellite) : not having enough money to pay for necessities
- Poor - (noun) : people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- Simple - (noun) : any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- Stupid - (noun) : a person who is not very bright
- Unadulterated - (adjective satellite) : not mixed with impurities
- Untalented - (adjective) : devoid of talent; not gifted
- Untaught - (adjective satellite) : lacking in schooling
- Untutored - (adjective satellite) : lacking in schooling
- Unused - (adjective satellite) : not yet used or soiled
- Virgin - (adjective satellite) : in a state of sexual virginity
- Void - (verb) : declare invalid
More words related to the meanings of کورا - Kora
More words from English related to کورا - Kora
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کورا - Kora in English in English.
abandonedabortiveabsolutelyabstractabstractedachromaticactualafloataghastairyappraiserappreciableartlessbarelybarebanalblunderheadblearybrokebraggartbutcalamitouscallowcarelesscastawaycherubclearclerklycleancommonconstitutionalcouchcoarseconfusedconcavecrackcredulouscurelessdandydashingdaftdiametricdiametricallydiffusediplomaticdirect disdischargedisdainfuldisregardful ...
Idioms related to the meaning of کورا - Kora
What are the meanings of کورا - Kora in English?
Meanings of the word کورا - Kora in English are braggart, callow, empty, new, outsider, penniless, simple, stupid, vain, virgin, void, blank, cora, destitute, devoid, inane, insensitive, kura, newbie, poor, unadulterated, untalented, untaught, untutored, unused and kora. To understand how would you translate the word کورا - Kora in English, you can take help from words closely related to کورا - Kora or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کورا - Kora synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کورا - Kora. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کورا - Kora in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کورا - Kora in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کورا - Kora with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کورا?
Meanings of کورا are braggart, callow, empty, new, outsider, penniless, simple, stupid, vain, virgin, void, blank, cora, destitute, devoid, inane, insensitive, kura, newbie, poor, unadulterated, untalented, untaught, untutored, unused and kora
What is the synonym of کورا?
Synonym of word کورا are شيخی باز, اکَڑ خان, مغرور, جھوٹا, موجی, کورا, لفنگا, خود بین, گپی, شیخی خورا
What are the idioms related to کورا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کورا.
- بُری تعلیم سے ان پڑھ رہنا اچھا
- کسی کا احسان اُٹھایا ہے تو اس سے فائدہ اُٹھاوٴ
- باتوں کا دھنی کام کا چور
- نا خو شگوار باتیں
- سب کچھ ہوتے ہوۓ بھی کنگال