توڑنا - Torna in English
abolishbreakbreak loosebreaking awaybreaking offcrackcreasecropculldisbanddisembodydisjoin disprovedisseverdissolvabledissolvedistort dividefoilinfractinfringelaceratemasteroverpowerparrockingpluckrazerendresolverupturesmashingunbracingviolatewrest
توڑنا - Torna Definitions
Please find 29 English definitions related to the word توڑنا - Torna.
- Abolish - (verb) : do away with
- Break - (verb) : terminate
- Break loose - (verb) : run away from confinement
- Breaking away - (noun) : the act of breaking away or withdrawing from
- Breaking off - (noun) : an instance of sudden interruption
- Crack - (adjective satellite) : of the highest quality
- Crease - (noun) : an angular or rounded shape made by folding
- Crop - (verb) : feed as in a meadow or pasture
- Cull - (verb) : remove something that has been rejected
- Disband - (verb) : stop functioning or cohering as a unit
- Disembody - (verb) : free from a body or physical form or reality
- Disjoin - (verb) : become separated, disconnected or disjoint
- Disprove - (verb) : prove to be false
- Dissever - (verb) : separate into parts or portions
- Dissolvable - (adjective satellite) : capable of dissolving
- Dissolve - (verb) : come to an end
- Distort - (verb) : affect as in thought or feeling
- Divide - (verb) : separate into parts or portions
- Foil - (verb) : hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Infract - (verb) : act in disregard of laws, rules, contracts, or promises
- Infringe - (verb) : advance beyond the usual limit
- Lacerate - (verb) : cut or tear irregularly
- Master - (noun) : an original creation (i.e., an audio recording) from which copies can be made
- Rend - (verb) : tear or be torn violently
- Resolve - (verb) : reach a conclusion after a discussion or deliberation
- Rupture - (noun) : a personal or social separation (as between opposing factions)
- Smashing - (noun) : the act of breaking something into small pieces
- Violate - (verb) : fail to agree with; be in violation of; as of rules or patterns
- Wrest - (verb) : obtain by seizing forcibly or violently, also metaphorically
More words related to the meanings of توڑنا - Torna
More words from English related to توڑنا - Torna
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word توڑنا - Torna in English in English.
abaseabashabolishabridgeabstractaccountantaffirmationaggravatedaggravateappreciableappropriatearcharouseavowalbalkbangbawdbisectbigblenchblossomblowblewbraidbranchbrandishbreakbreakagebridlebroadbreathbullybunglebuildupcaparisoncardinalcarrycastigatecarvechapchastisechieftainchapterclapper clawclarificationcleavagecleaveclerklyclenchclaus ...
Idioms with the word توڑنا - Torna in it
Idioms related to the meaning of توڑنا - Torna
What are the meanings of توڑنا - Torna in English?
Meanings of the word توڑنا - Torna in English are abolish, break, crack, crease, crop, cull, disband, disembody, disjoin, disprove, dissever, dissolvable, dissolve, distort, divide, foil, master, overpower, raze, rupture, violate, wrest, break loose, breaking away, breaking off, infract, infringe, lacerate, pluck, rend, resolve, smashing, parrocking and unbracing. To understand how would you translate the word توڑنا - Torna in English, you can take help from words closely related to توڑنا - Torna or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered توڑنا - Torna synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word توڑنا - Torna. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use توڑنا - Torna in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say توڑنا - Torna in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of توڑنا - Torna with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by توڑنا?
Meanings of توڑنا are abolish, break, crack, crease, crop, cull, disband, disembody, disjoin, disprove, dissever, dissolvable, dissolve, distort, divide, foil, master, overpower, raze, rupture, violate, wrest, break loose, breaking away, breaking off, infract, infringe, lacerate, pluck, rend, resolve, smashing, parrocking and unbracing
What is the synonym of توڑنا?
Synonym of word توڑنا are توڑنا, اٹھا دینا, رد کردینا, منسوخ کرنا, باطل کرنا, موقوف کرنا, رد کرنا, پھوٹنا, ٹوٹنا, دو ٹکڑے ہونا
What are the idioms with the word توڑنا?
Here are the idioms with the word توڑنا in them.
- ریکارڈ توڑنا یا بنانا
- وعدہ توڑنا
- وعدہ توڑنا
- رسم و رواج توڑنا موت کے برابر ہے
What are the idioms related to توڑنا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word توڑنا.
- دُنیا عیاروں اور بیوقوفوں سے بھری پڑی ہے
- قابو پالینا
- قید سے بھاگ جانا
- پیاس پر قابو صحت پر قابو
- مشکل کام