کھلا - Khula in English
کھلا - Khula Definitions
Please find 22 English definitions related to the word کھلا - Khula.
- Broad - (noun) : slang term for a woman
- Candid - (adjective satellite) : informal or natural; especially caught off guard or unprepared
- Clear - (verb) : become clear
- Direct - (verb) : lead, as in the performance of a composition
- Discernible - (adjective satellite) : capable of being seen or noticed
- Disclosed - (adjective satellite) : made known (especially something secret or concealed)
- Exoteric - (adjective) : suitable for the general public
- Expanded - (adjective) : increased in extent or size or bulk or scope
- Fair - (noun) : a sale of miscellany; often for charity
- Known - (adjective) : apprehended with certainty
- Light - (adjective satellite) : marked by temperance in indulgence
- Loose - (adjective satellite) : lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility
- Manifest - (verb) : provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behavior, attitude, or external attributes
- Naked - (adjective satellite) : completely unclothed
- Open - (adjective) : (set theory) of an interval that contains neither of its endpoints
- Opened - (adjective satellite) : made open or clear
- Shiny - (adjective satellite) : made smooth and bright by or as if by rubbing; reflecting a sheen or glow
- Uncovered - (adjective satellite) : not covered with clothing
- Unlocked - (adjective satellite) : not firmly fastened or secured
- Unrestricted - (adjective satellite) : never having had security classification
- Visible - (adjective satellite) : present and easily available
- Wide open - (adjective satellite) : open wide
More words related to the meanings of کھلا - Khula
More words from English related to کھلا - Khula
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word کھلا - Khula in English in English.
ablativeabortiveabove boardabstractacquaintedactualaffirmationafloataffiliateaggravatedaglowairyaphyllousapparentapplicableappositeappropriatelyapartarcharsonarticulataartlessariseavowalbarebaldbanalbigblossombluffblondbrilliantbroachbroadlybroadbuoyantburncandidcardinalcauterizecarvecleanlyclearclear sightednesscleanclearlyclarifycommonconspicuouslycorrespondent ...
Idioms with the word کھلا - Khula in it
Idioms related to the meaning of کھلا - Khula
What are the meanings of کھلا - Khula in English?
Meanings of the word کھلا - Khula in English are broad, candid, clear, direct, discernible, fair, light, manifest, naked, open, opens, overt, shiny, visible, disclosed, exoteric, expanded, known, loose, opened, uncovered, unlocked, unrestricted, wide open, uncloaked and unked. To understand how would you translate the word کھلا - Khula in English, you can take help from words closely related to کھلا - Khula or it’s English translations. Some of these words can also be considered کھلا - Khula synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word کھلا - Khula. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use کھلا - Khula in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say کھلا - Khula in English as possible so you could understand its correct Urdu to English translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of کھلا - Khula with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by کھلا?
Meanings of کھلا are broad, candid, clear, direct, discernible, fair, light, manifest, naked, open, opens, overt, shiny, visible, disclosed, exoteric, expanded, known, loose, opened, uncovered, unlocked, unrestricted, wide open, uncloaked and unked
What is the synonym of کھلا?
Synonym of word کھلا are بڑا, کشادہ, چوڑا, کُشادہ, عرض والا, کھلا, وسیع, عریض, چوڑا چکلا, پرفضا
What are the idioms with the word کھلا?
Here are the idioms with the word کھلا in them.
- جو شخص لے کر دینا جانتا ہے اس کے لیے بازار ہر وقت کھلا ہے
- کھلا خطرہ عظیم پوشیدہ خطرے سے کم خطرناک ہوتا ہے
- دوزخ اور عدالت کا در ہمیشہ کھلا رہتا ہے
- اپنے قصور کا کھلم کھلا اعتراف کر لینا ضمیر کے لیے اچھا
What are the idioms related to کھلا?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word کھلا.
- د ن دیہاڑ
- کی طرف دیکھنا
- مواقع ، واضع دوسروں
- آر کی ڈھال ٹال دے وبال
- ایک در بند ہزار در کھلے